Thursday, December 24, 2009

just to hold you over

So, I was going through so videos yesterday, and I came across this gem.

When Lori and I found out we were pregnant, we decided to go visit Deedahn in Europe because we knew it would probably be one of our last chances to do so. We stayed with him in Paris and did a nice long trip to Germany. Lots of pictures were taken and Lori got pretty used to me turning the camera on her for a quick shot.

In this video, you find us waiting outside one of the castles for a tour. To kill time, I decided to put the camera on video. Lori didn't know that, so, here's the result.

If you have ever looked at our pictures and thought, "My that Lori sure does make some great faces. I wonder how that happens?" Well, question answered. she practices.




happy holidays everyone!
Ian

3 comments:

Cyndi said...

Merry Christmas to the Fabulous Four Goodes!

Sasser said...

That's pretty funny. Got your card and loved it. Miss you bunches too!!!

Tell my lorilori I said hi.

Cyndi said...

I know you're busy! Just want you to know I'm thinking of you and wishing you ALL well as you head into glorious spring!