Tuesday, April 8, 2008

back and ready for action

That's right people, I'm back. it's time for a long over due post from yours truly.

To be honest, right now, I have no idea what to write about. I was just sitting here in front of the computer with some time on my hands and thought I would write. My only thought was to make mention of me not writing. I hadn't fingered anything out past that. I thought stating the obvious would be a fun place to start. By the way, my new favorite reference when people are asking or saying things that are super obvious is to compare them to the host of Biggest Loser. (I wonder if Lori has picked up on this. I have used it maybe 4 times in the past 2 weeks.) That girl has the easiest job ever. "This week, you have lost 2 pounds. You now weigh this much. You are standing on a scale. You are wearing blue. Tomorrow you will eat breakfast. I have blond hair and don't smile."

It's not that there isn't anything to talk about. There are tons of things actually. I'm having a case of content overload. Maybe I'll make this simply a post talking about not posting and say that I'll post later. That way I'm off the hook. I should probably also include a picture or two. Pictures make things more interesting.

I'm at work (one of those topics I could discuss) and I don't have any pictures on this computer. Lets see what I have on the iphone shall we...

Okay, here's a good one. This is a picture of a guy sleeping in the airport.


I took this at SFO. It was around 1 in the morning and Lori and I were about to board for our first flight on our way to the Philippines. What you can't see from this particular photo is that this gentleman, besides being an exceptional sleeper (good, but not in Lori's league.) is that the brand of his luggage is Playboy. Good sleeper. Snappy dresser. Playboy.

Here's another:


I just took this one. It's me, at work, yawning. Or, me doing an impression of the carolers from Charlie Brown Christmas. (Lion face)

How about this one:


I just pretended something scary happened to the left. (my left. your right.)

Those might be enough as far as pictures go. I'm about to cross the line between bringing visual interest and vanity.

Well, I'm off to a meeting in a few minutes. I hope you all have a wonderful day and check back sooner for Lori and my account of our trip to Asia.

If I had a nifty signoff thing to end all my posts, my name would be Lori.

1 comment:

The Whitsons said...

My left. Your right.

Most amazing blog comment this month.